Lee Swift lives in Dallas, Texas. His passion is writing. A lover of Tolkien, Robert E. Howard, Piers Anthony, Terry Prachett, Michael Moorcock, Anne Rice, Stephen King, and too many more to mention.
His works have placed and won several contests including:
Lee is currently working on The Magic of Words, a fantasy novel due to be completed August 2009.
- Passionate Ink, Stroke of Midnight finalist
- NTRWA, Great Expectations finalist
- Out Takes Gay & Lesbian Film Festival, selected screening
- Kingwood College, Short Play Contest
- Kingwood College, full-length production